For Non-Thai Nationals who wish to enter Thailand from January 2021, please apply through new online system of Certificate of Entry (COE) at coethailand.mfa.go.th
- Certificate of Entry (COE) Registration Guideline
for Non-Thai Nationals
- Applicants with current residency in Kyushu and Chugoku region (Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Oita, Miyazaki, Saga, Kumamoto, Kagoshima, Okinawa, Yamaguchi, Hiroshima, Shimane, Okayama and Tottori) may choose to register with the Royal Thai Consulate-General, Fukuoka.
- Applicants with current residency in Kansai and Shikoku region (Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Mie, Nara, Shiga, Wakayama, Ehime, Kochi, Tokushima and Kagawa) may choose to register with the Royal Thai Consulate-General,Osaka.
- Applicants whose current residence is not in the regions specified above may register with the Royal Thai Embassy, Tokyo.
- The ASQ reservation document must be a receipt or proof of full payment for ASQ reservation (e.g. : Fully paid).
- Please be informed that Non-Thai Nationals have to apply and receive visa from the Royal Thai Embassy or the Royal Consulate General (Osaka and Fukuoka) prior COE application. For more information about Visa application at the Royal Thai Embassy, Tokyo, please click http://vabo.thaiembassy.jp/vabo/
- Japanese passport holders or passport holders of the countries listed here
are not required to obtain a visa when entering Thailand for the purpose of tourism and will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 45 days for visits between 22 December 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please select category 11. (Exempt) Medium Term Visitor - Visa Exemption when applying at coethailand.mfa.go.th.