... mainstreaming disaster risk reduction at all levels;
Share successful development and risk resilient community models;
Encourage public-private partnership, risk-sensitive investments, and incorporation of disaster risk reduction in private sector business strategies and its implementation; and
Strengthen the focus on community resilience in the post-2015 framework on disaster risk reduction.
3. Draft programme
- Welcoming remarks by the Deputy Prime Minister ...
... forming groups to sell their surplus, thereby initiating production, marketing, and social grouping, resulting in a cooperative. This leads to the third phase of the New Theory which involves an expansion of operation to facili tate a higher level of business dealing, requiring funding from outside sources such as banks or private companies to set up funds to carry out activities for further benefit.
In developing the country, His Majesty has adhered to the natural principle, in which people employ ...
... application to the Embassy for these visa types:
1) Diplomatic / Official Visa (D / F)
2) Non - Immigrant Visa B (Working)
3) Non - Immigrant Visa O (Spouse / dependent of foreigner legally works in Thailand）
4) Non - Immigrant Visa B (Conducting of business / attending a meeting for a short period)
5) Tourist Visa - TR
o For applying a Visa in no. 2), 3) and 4) above, a representative must be a Japanese who has been working in the same company or company group. The representative must prepare a ...