... the region, under the topics of 1. How to make other people feel happy around oneself and 2. How to make people listen when one talks, as well as giving individual counseling to those who have problems in daily life including family, education, and work issues. There were 34 people attending the event.
On 25 June 2018, Mr. Cherdchai Chaivaivid, Chargé d'affaires, along with the Consul, the consular staff, and Dr. Prawet, visited 11 Thai inmates at Tochigi Women's Prison to inquire about ...
... the medical treatment related to COVID-19;
(6) A reservation document of 14 days Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ), except for Medical treatment purpose; (
(7) Documents indicating the reason for entry:
For working or business purpose:
- Only for the holder of a valid Non-Immigrant Visa Category “B” (Business Visa) or “IB” (Investment and Business Visa) / No need to provide additional documents
For permanent residents:
- A copy ...
... officials from several ministries of Japan including Japanese entrepreneurs.
At the opening speech, the Ambassador expressed that the Royal Thai Embassy held this “Kidtung Muang Thai” evening to remind Japanese friends of the good memories, either work or personal, when living in Thailand as well as their willingness and efforts to further strengthen the relations between Thailand and Japan. The Royal Thai Embassy held this event for us to continue to meet with each other and to further strengthen ...
MAIDS invites candidates with Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Social Science. We encourage potential students who have work or volunteer experience in the field of international development to apply.
The letter of consideration of` Work Permit“Form WP 3”
... Thailand+1 เอกอัครราชทูตฯ ยังได้เข้าร่วมกิจการรม ANNIE Industrial Tour เยี่ยมชมกิจการของบริษัท Mitsubishi Electric Corporation Inazawa Works SOLAE ซึ่งลงทุนในหลายประเทศในอาเซียน และมีบริษัท Mitsubishi Elevator Asia ซึ่งเป็นบริษัทลูก ดำเนินกิจการที่ไทยตั้งแต่ปี ...
... Thailand or other persons or International Agencies that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs gives permission, and their families. In this case, certificate of entry to the Kingdom issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs is required.
. Non-Thai nationals with work permit or who have been granted permission from Thai government agencies to work in Thailand. (W.P.3 cannot be used in this case.)
. Thai nationals with certificate of entry to the Kingdom issued by the Royal Thai Embassy or Royal Thai Consulate ...
... and Japan, as well as to benefit both countries and reflect the development of economics and relations between Thailand and Japan.
3. Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP): Both countries reiterate the vast potential of the RCEP and will work closely to reach a preliminary conclusion on a high standard RCEP agreement based on the joint statement of the RCEP leaders on 14 November 2017.
4. Industrial cooperation for Thailand 4.0 and the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC): Both countries ...
... and reserves the
right to reject an application without providing any reasons.
In case that visa application is rejected, the application will not be refunded and submitted documents
will not be returned to applicant
■ Processing time: 2 working days, exception for the applicants of no. 11-12 processing time: 2 – 60 working
days (After submitting the application, if no additional document is requested, the passport with visa will
be sent out from the Embassy by post on the next ...
... of a Thai national.
(7) Non-Thai nationals who hold a valid certificate of permanent residency in the Kingdom, or permission to take up residence in the Kingdom
(8) Non-Thai nationals who have work permit or have been granted permission from government agencies to work in the Kingdom, including their spouse or children.
(9) Non-Thai nationals who are students of educational institutions approved by Thai authorities,...