Change of Non-ImmigrantVisa (B) As of 1st July 2008, the Non-ImmigrantVisa will be categorised into 3 types as below.
Change of Non-ImmigrantVisa (B)
As of 1st July 2008, the Non-ImmigrantVisa will be categorised
into 3 types as below.
... appoint a representative to submit a visa application to the Embassy for these visa types:
1) Diplomatic / Official Visa (D / F)
2) Non - ImmigrantVisa B (Working)
3) Non - ImmigrantVisa O (Spouse / dependent of foreigner legally works in Thailand）
4) Non - ImmigrantVisa B (Conducting of business / attending a meeting for a short period)
5) Tourist Visa - TR
o For applying a Visa in no. 2), 3) and 4) above, a representative must be a Japanese who has been working in the same company or company group. The representative must prepare a ...
... and be effective from 1st February 2015.
The Royal Thai Embassy Tokyo announces that the required documents for non-immigrant B will amend and be effective from 1st February 2015.
For the further information, please visit
Non-Immigrant B (Working)
Non-Immigrant B (Business)
Before you apply for visa at the Royal Thai Embassy, Tokyo, please be informed that:
the Embassy may require additional documents and reserves the right to reject incomplete visa application.
the issuance of visa is under the discretion of the Embassy....
... document of 14 days Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ), except for Medical treatment purpose; (
(7) Documents indicating the reason for entry:
For working or business purpose:
- Only for the holder of a valid Non-ImmigrantVisa Category “B” (BusinessVisa) or “IB” (Investment and BusinessVisa) / No need to provide additional documents
For permanent residents:
- A copy of Certificate of Residence and re-entry permit stamp
For immediate family members of Thai nationals:
(1. For purposes of study / training / attending short – term courses in the government offices ... ... academic institutions under Ministry of Education.
2. For purposes of attending meetings or religious activities arranged by business / private entities in Thailand.)
Note : Currently, unofficial courses such as language courses, boxing classes, etc. ...
Non-ImmigrantVisa B (Conducting business)
This type of visa is provided for foreigners who (1) wish to conduct business in Thailand or (2) invest in condominiums in Thailand, have a Thai bank account or purchase a
Thai government bond with the equivalent amount of not less than ...
... Embassy will announce the next flight in due course
Flight for non-Thai nationals to enter the Kingdom of Thailand on 4 September ... ... passport (a biodata (photo) page
a re-entry stamp page or a visa page
If you do not have ... ... please apply for a visa at
(For Non-Immigration B visa you need a Copy of work permit or certificate ... ... here)
Documents indicating the reason for entry:
For business purpose:
A copy of a work permit or a certificate ...