Change of Non-Immigrant Visa (B) As of 1st July 2008, the Non-Immigrant Visa will be categorised into 3 types as below.
Change of Non-Immigrant Visa (B)
As of 1st July 2008, the Non-Immigrant Visa will be categorised
into 3 types as below.
... appoint a representative to submit a visa application to the Embassy for these visa types:
1) Diplomatic / Official Visa (D / F)
2) Non - Immigrant Visa B (Working)
3) Non - Immigrant Visa O (Spouse / dependent of foreigner legally works in Thailand）
4) Non - Immigrant Visa B (Conducting of business / attending a meeting for a short period)
5) Tourist Visa - TR
o For applying a Visa in no. 2), 3) and 4) above, a representative must be a Japanese who has been working in the same company or company group. The representative must prepare a ...
... and be effective from 1st February 2015.
The Royal Thai Embassy Tokyo announces that the required documents for non-immigrantB will amend and be effective from 1st February 2015.
For the further information, please visit
Before you apply for visa at the Royal Thai Embassy, Tokyo, please be informed that:
the Embassy may require additional documents and reserves the right to reject incomplete visa application.
the issuance of visa is ...
... document of 14 days Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ), except for Medical treatment purpose; (
(7) Documents indicating the reason for entry:
For working or business purpose:
- Only for the holder of a valid Non-Immigrant Visa Category “B” (Business Visa) or “IB” (Investment and Business Visa) / No need to provide additional documents
For permanent residents:
- A copy of Certificate of Residence and re-entry permit stamp
For immediate family members of Thai nationals:
(1. For purposes of study / training / attending short – term courses in the government ... ... academic institutions under Ministry of Education.
2. For purposes of attending meetings or religious activities arranged by business / private entities in Thailand.)
Note : Currently, unofficial courses such as language courses, boxing classes, etc. ...
Non-Immigrant Visa B (Conducting business)
This type of visa is provided for foreigners who (1) wish to conduct business in Thailand or (2) invest in condominiums in Thailand, have a Thai bank account or purchase a
Thai government bond with the equivalent amount of not less than ...
... validity of your visa or re-entry permit,
please click here
, please apply for a visa at
(For Non-ImmigrationB visa you need a Copy of work permit or certificate issued by Ministry of Labour of Thailand or the Board of Investment of Thailand ... ... 2020.
A completed Declaratio
Documents indicating the reason for entry:
For business purpose:
A copy of a work permit or a certificate issued by Ministry of Labour of Thailand or the Board ...