VISA APPOINTMENT BOOKING ONLINE
- Applicant must apply in person.
- Applicant must be pensioner receiving monthly funds from government of Japan or another country.
- Fee for Non-immigrant-O (Pensioner): single entry 9,000 Yen and multiple entry 22,000 Yen.
- Non-Japanese applicant holding passports of Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Nigeria, Palestine, Sudan, Yemen, Cameroon, Congo, Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Algeria, China, India , Lebanon, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Central African Republic, Somalia, Sao Tome and Principe, Liberia, Sierra Leone (latest updated:2015.10.05) cannot request for passport(s) to be returned by mail. The visa's issuance will take up to 10 working days.
- Visa and administrative processes for applicant holding passport of North Korea, Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan generally takes thirty (30) days.
Documents required are as follow :
- Valid passport.
- Application form duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
Application form can be
- Form available on this page can be filled out.
- Please enter the information requested into the appropriate spaces on the form. Your answer must be in English and use English capital characters.
- The Embassy recommends you use an ink-jet printer to print the completed application form. However, the written application form is accepted but it may cause delay during the visa application process at the counter.
- Two (2) color photos of applicant (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.)
*** Three (3) color photos and three (3) copies of application forms duly filled and signed for applicants holding passports of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, North Korea, Libya, Palestine, Sudan, Yemen, Cameroon, Congo, Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Algeria, China, India, Iraq, Lebanon, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Ghana, Central African Republic, Somalia, Sao Tome and Principe, Liberia, Sierra Leone.
*** Four (4) color photos and four (4) copies of application forms duly filled and signed for applicants holding passport of Nigeria and Iran.
- For non-Japanese applicant, a copy of resident card or certificate of alien registration which is valid at least 3 months or more. For those who are currently applying for renewal of residence card, please submit a copy of acceptance of renewal issued by Immigration Bureau of Japan. The applicant is also required to present the original documents of identification upon visa application.
- Airline ticket or confirmation slip with applicant's name, flight number as well as date of entry and departure.
- Personal history duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
Personal history form can be
- A copy of proof of pension fund receiver with the monthly fund not less than 65,000 Baht.
- An original household registration documents (kosekitohon) issued within three (3) months by the competent authority of Japan.
- An original medical certificate providing that the applicant is in good health and free from illnesses that represent a danger for public.
- An original guarantee letter duly signed by a guarantor together with a copy of guarantor's passport or driving license certified by the guarantor.
A guarantor must be twenty (20) years of age or older, legally residing in Japan, must be able to confirm aspects of applicant's personal attributes such as name, age, physical description and some personal information and must be available to be contacted by the Embassy.
A guarantee letter form can be
- The Embassy may require documents in foreign language to be translated into Thai or English. Such documents must also be certified by competent authority of Japan or country where the documents are issued.
VISA APPOINTMENT BOOKING ONLINE