(To perform official duties, and engage solely in official activities)
※ Required documents for applying a visa in the periods of Coronavirus COVID – 19 outbreak ※
1. Valid Passport : Valid for no less than 6 months and has at least TWO completely empty pages.
2. Application form : Completely filled in and signed by the applicant. The form can be
3. One color photo (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.) : Please attach the photo to the form with glue.
4. An original Note Verbale issued within fourteen (14) days : The Note Verbale must contain the
applicant's name, date of entry (please refer to the Embassy’s announcement), length of stay, and assignment / purpose of visit.
5. An Original Diplomatic/Official I.D. Card with one copy.
6. Airline ticket or confirmation slip which is issued by airline’s office ,with applicants name , flight number as well as date of entry
● You must enter Thailand on the date specified in the Note Verbale..