【Non Immigrant B Visa】(Working)
※ Required documents for applying a visa in the periods of Coronavirus COVID – 19 outbreak ※
1. Valid Passport : Valid for no less than 6 months and has at least TWO completely empty pages.
2. Application form : Completely filled in and signed by the applicant. The form can be downloaded here.
3. One color photo (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.) : Please attach the photo to the form with glue.
4. Personal history form : Completely filled in and signed by the applicant. (The form can be downloaded here)
5. An Original letter of invitation from prospective employer in Thailand : PDF or fax copy is not acceptable.
* The letter must have the company's letter head with company's seal, signed by the authorized person(s) whose name(s) listed in the company's registration issued by the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand, and the letter must contain the applicant's name, assignment's position / responsibilities / salary / date of entry (please refer to the Embassy’s announcement) / length of stay and type of visa.
** In case that a signature of authorized person(s) in the letter of invitation is absent, a letter of power of attorney authorizing other person(s) to act on his/her behalf must be submitted upon submitting visa application.
6. A copy of
6.2 "Form WP 3", issued by the Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare of Thailand
7. Airline ticket or confirmation slip which is issued by airline’s office ,with applicants name , flight number as well as date of entry
Additional documents for non-Japanese applicant :
8. A copy of resident card or certificate of alien registration which is valid for at least
3 months. For those who are currently applying for renewal of residence card, please submit a copy of acceptance of renewal issued by Immigration Bureau of Japan. The applicant is also required to present the original documents of identification upon submitting visa application.
9. For applicants holding passports of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, North Korea, Libya, Palestine, Sudan, Yemen, Cameroon, Congo, Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Algeria, China, India, Iraq, Lebanon, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Ghana, Central African Republic, Somalia, Sao Tome and Principe, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Saudi Arabia, please submit three (3) color photos and three (3) copies of application forms which are duly filled and signed.
10. For applicants holding passport of Nigeria and Iran, please submit four (4) color photos and four (4) copies of application forms which are duly filled and signed.
● You must enter Thailand on the date specified in company letter.