【Non-Immigrant O Visa 】
(Spouse or Dependent of Thai Citizen)
※ Required documents for applying a visa in the periods of Coronavirus COVID – 19 outbreak ※
1. .Valid Passport : Valid for no less than 6 months and has at least TWO completely empty pages.
2. Application form : Completely filled in and signed by the applicant. The form can be downloaded here.
3. One color photo (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.) : Please attach the photo to the form with glue.
4. A copy of Thai identity card and a copy of passport of Thai spouse or dependent.
5. A copy of document showing relationship with Thai: a copy of Thai Marriage Certificate with Thai the spouse or Birth Certificate of Thai dependent, and a copy of Household Registration issued by the competent authority of Thailand. For applicant who registered marriage to a Thai citizen in Japan, an original Household Registration documents (KOSEKITOHON), issued within (3) three months, can be submitted.
7. Personal history form completely filled in and signed by the applicant. (The form can download here)
8. An original guarantee letter duly signed by a guarantor guarantor together with a copy of guarantor’s passport or driving license certified by the guarantor. ( The form can download here)
* A guarantor must be twenty (20) years of age or older, legally residing in Japan, must be able to confirm the applicant's personal attributes (such as name, age, physical description and some personal information). A guarantor must be available to be contacted by the Embassy and must not be a person who will accompany to Thailand with applicant. (The form can be downloaded from the Embassy website.)
9. Airline ticket or confirmation slip which is issued by airline’s office ,with applicants name , flight number as well as date of entry
Additional documents for non-Japanese applicant :
10. A copy of resident card or certificate of alien registration which is valid for at least 3 months. For those who are currently applying for renewal of residence card, please submit a copy of acceptance of renewal issued by Immigration Bureau of Japan. The applicant is also required to present the original documents of identification upon submitting visa application.
11. For applicants holding passports of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, North Korea, Libya, Palestine, Sudan, Yemen, Cameroon, Congo, Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Algeria, China, India, Iraq, Lebanon, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Ghana, Central African Republic, Somalia, Sao Tome and Principe, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Saudi Arabia, please submit three (3) color photos and three (3) copies of application forms which are duly filled and signed.
12. For applicants holding passport of Nigeria and Iran, please submit four (4) color photos and four (4) copies of application forms which are duly filled and signed.
● You must enter Thailand on the date specified in company letter.