【Non-Immigrant - O(Parents/Guardians of Student)】
※Required documents for applying a visa in the periods of Coronavirus COVID – 19 outbreak※
v Only for Parents of student studying at Private or International School/Higher Education Level
1. Valid Passport : Valid for no less than 6 months and has at least TWO completely empty pages.
2. Application form : Completely filled in and signed by the applicant. (The form can download here.)
3. One color photo (Size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.) : Please attach the photo on the form with glue.
4. Personal history form Completely filled in and signed by the applicant. (The form can download here.)
5. An original invitation letter from school in Thailand where the applicant immediate Parents member study for PDF, copy or fax is not accepted.
* The letter must be in the educational institute/inviter's letter head with official seal and contain the applicant's name, purpose of visit to the Kingdom, date of entry, length of stay and type of visa required, and signed by the authorized person(s) whose name(s) listed in the educational institute's registration issued by the competent authority of Thailand.
6. An original letter of recommendation from the educational institute in Japan : PDF, copy or fax is not accepted.
*The letter must be in the educational institute's letter head with official seal and contain the applicant's name, purpose of visit to the Kingdom, length of stay, date of entry,type of visa required and signed by the authorized person.
** In case of currently applicant does not study at any educational institutes in Japan, an original guarantee letter must be presented together with a copy of guarantor's passport or driving license duly signed by the guarantor.
***A guarantor must be twenty (20) years of age or older, legally residing in Japan, must be able to confirm applicant's personal attributes (such as name, age, physical description and some personal information) and must be available to be contacted by the Embassy and must not be a person who will accompany to Thailand with applicant. (The form can download here.)
7. An original Japanese household registration ( KOSEKITOHON) issued within 3 months.
for non-Japanese applicant, please submit the Resident Registration (JYUMINHYO).
8. Copies of passport of student (a biodata (photo) page and a re-entry stamp page or a visa page.
9. Airline ticket or confirmation slip which is issued by airline’s office , with applicants name , flight number as well as date of entry.
Additional documents for non-Japanese applicant :
11. A copy of resident card or certificate of alien registration which is valid at least 3 months. For those who are currently applying for renewal of residence card, please submit a copy of acceptance of renewal issued by Immigration Bureau of Japan. The applicant is also required to present the original documents of identification upon visa application.
12. For applicants holding passports of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, North Korea, Libya, Palestine,Sudan, Yemen, Cameroon, Congo, Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Algeria, China, India,Iraq, Lebanon, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Ghana, Central African Republic, Somalia, Sao Tome and Principe, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Saudi Arabia, please submit three (3) color photos and three (3)copies of application forms which are duly filled and signed.
13. For applicants holding passport of Nigeria and Iran, please submit four (4) color photos and four (4) copies of application forms which are duly filled and signed.