Found: 1
Where: tags — January2021 [x]

New System for Certificate of Entry (COE) for Non-Thai Nationals

... Non-Thai Nationals have to apply and receive visa from the Royal Thai Embassy or the Royal Consulate General (Osaka and Fukuoka) prior COE application. For more information about Visa application at the Royal Thai Embassy, Tokyo, please click         - Japanese passport holders or passport holders of the countries listed  here   are not required to obtain a visa when entering Thailand for the purpose of tourism and will be permitted to stay in Thailand for ...
  relevance date