... visits to Japan to attend the Enthronement Ceremony of His Majesty the Emperor, which comprised of the Sokui no Rei Seiden no Gi, Kyoen no Gi and the banquet hosted by Japan’s Prime Minister. On this occasion, the Prime Ministers of Thailand and Japan also had a bilateral meeting and pledged to further strengthen the already close cooperation between the two countries.
... every countries should seek for the mutual benefit in long term and cooperate to build the sustainable economic system.
In addition, the Prime Minister took this opportunity to meet with other powerful countries to strengthen the relations and had bilateral meeting with the leaders of Japan, India, Netherlands and Australia.
Thai and Japanese leaders agree to mobilize Mekong sub-regional development through connectivity in all dimensions
October 8, 2018, at 1745hrs (local time), Prime Minister Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha had a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan prior to the 10th Mekong-Japan Summit. A joint press conference was held afterward.
The two Prime Ministers were pleased with close and cordial relations between Thailand and Japan in various aspects, especially in politics and economic affairs,...
On 17 May 2018, Ambassador Bansarn Bunnag witnessed the signing ceremony of the Memorandum of Cooperation on Environmental Cooperation between the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment of Thailand and the Minister of the Environment of Japan. In addition, this is the second memorandum after signing the Joint Credit Mechanism in 2016.
After the signing ceremony, the ministers held a bilateral meeting, which Ambassador Bansarn Bunnag participated in. Both sides exchanged views and opinions on the cooperation in decreasing the pollution, climate change and ASEAN – JAPAN Environmental Cooperation.
On 5 June 2017, H.E. Mr. Virasakdi Futrakul, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand hold a bilateral meeting with H.E. Mr. Nobuo Kishi, State Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
On 5 June 2017, H.E. Mr. Virasakdi Futrakul, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand hold a bilateral meeting with H.E. Mr. Nobuo Kishi, State Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan at the Ministry ...
... the National Legislative Assembly, together with H.E. Ambassador Bansarn Bunnag, met with H.E. Mr. Chuichi Date, the President of the House of Councilors of Japan. They met later with H.E. Tadamori Ishima, Speaker of the House of Representatives of Japan in order to have a bilateral meeting on the occasion of the official visit of the President of the National Legislative Assembly.
The Japan side expressed their congratulations on the referendum of the constitution drafting on the 7 August 2016 that went so smoothly. In ...
... meeting with Mr. Yoshihide Suga, Chief Cabinet Secretary along with Mr. Hiroto Izumi, Special Advisor to the Prime Minister of Japan, Mr. Tadashi Maeda, Senior Managing Director of JBIC, Mr. Shigeru Kiyama, Vice-President of JICA and Mr. Kazuya Nashida,... ... General of the Southeast and Southwest Asian Affairs Department. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the outcome of the bilateral meeting in November 2015.
... ODA loans are being provided to local authorities, public corporations or other such public entities with ample sufficient commitment by the national government on the recipient’s side, Japan will not necessarily require a government guarantee.
2. Bilateral Meetings
2.1 Japan-Cambodia meeting held on 21 November 2015:
- PM Abe informed PM Hun Sen that Japan had decided to extend ODAloan of about 17 billion yen for the development of the National Highway No.5 to enhance Cambodia’s connectivity with neighbouring countries....
... rules towards FTAAP. Negotiations on RCEP should also be accelerated.
- On anti-terrorism measures, terrorism is a threat to economic activities and Japan will closely coordinate with the international community in fighting against terrorism.
1.2 Bilateral Meetings;
1.2.1 Japan-Canada meeting held on 18 November 2015:
- PM Abe held talks with Canadian PM Trudeau for the first time since PM Trudeau took office in November 2015, during which they highly evaluated the broad agreement on TPP negotiations and agreed to further ...
1. During the bilateral meeting between PM Abe and President Putin held on thesidelines of the G20 on 15 November 2015, the two leaders agreed to coordinate to realise a visit to Japan by President Putin at a mutually convenient time for the both side, effectively giving up the idea of realising it within the year 2015, which had been agreed upon between the two leaders in February 2014.
2. There are speculations about PM Abe’s ...