FUJI THAICAMP 2023
At Mt. Fuji, This is a Thai camping-style event where you can experience Thai culture and tourism for two days while looking at Mt. Fuji, a symbol of Japan. Experience Thailand 24 hours a day with unique content about camping, such as stage shows, Thai cuisine, and traditional dance, as well as Thai therapy, Thai saunas, outdoor cinema inspired by Thai temple festivals, lantern floating, and Thai breakfast.
This is a new tourism and cultural exchange event where people who like Thailand, as well as those who do not know about Thailand, can immerse themselves in Thai culture with their senses of taste, hearing, smell, touch, sight, and experience the charm of Thailand in a camping style.
(156 Fumoto, Fujinomiya City, Shizuoka Prefecture)
Date: May 27 (Sat), 28 (Sun), 2023
● Organizer: GUZEN Co. Ltd.
● Co-organizer: Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT)
● Support: J-WAVE, Royal Thai Embassy, Fujinomiya City
● Planning and production: Engi Co., Ltd.
● Sponsors: Asahi Beer, ZIPAIR Tokyo Inc., Yamamori Co., Ltd., Nordisk Japan Co., Ltd.
● Special cooperation: Fumotoppara
● Cooperation: Aeon Mall Fujinomiya store, Fujikyu Travel, Children's Future Camp, Kitoku Shinryo Co., Ltd., Hinata, Thai spirits Mekhong
Please contact for Promotion and ticket purchase details down below