Consular News

Visa for bussiness,working and teaching


Change of Non-Immigrant Visa (B)

As of 1st July 2008, the Non-Immigrant Visa will be categorised into 3 types as below.

  1. Non-Immigrant-B (Business)
  2. Non-Immigrant-B (Working)
  3. Non-Immigrant-B (Teaching)

Standard Process for foreigners who wish to work in Thailand

DB query error.
Please try later.