Found: 1
Where: tags — COE [x]

**Transit Visa 【TS】

... the entry into Thailand. Visitors are also required to obtain a Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by the Royal Thai Embassy in Tokyo in order to enter into the country. For... ... Qualifications • Not prohibited from entering Thailand in accordance with the Immigration Act B.E. 2522 (1979). • No criminal records in Thailand, Japan and the country of the... ... information, etc. and available to be contacted by the Embassy. Additional documents for non-Japanese applicant: 12. A copy of passport and a copy of residence card or certificate...
  relevance date