Found: 2
Where: tags — Osaka [x] COE [x]

Announcement on working hours of the consular services starting on 1 October 2021

... October 2021. For more information on visa applications and Visa Exemption scheme, please visit 3. Please note that all Thai and foreign travelers from Japan are required to obtain the Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by the Royal Thai Embassy, the Royal Consulate-General in Osaka or the Royal Consulate-General in Fukuoka, present medical test results before entering Thailand, be quarantined for up to 7, 10 or 14 days depending on conditions at a certified quarantine facility, and also meet other requirements. For issuance of the Certificates of Entry to the Kingdom of Thailand for foreign nationals , please check ...


... :2020年9月に以下の便の運航を予定しております。 ※ 入国許可証(COE)申請登録の前に、下記各航空会社のリンクから航空券をご購入下さい。... ... タイ投資委員会(BOI)が発行した証明書 4. Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT) の証明書 永住者 : Ø 在留証明書及び再入国許可証印のコピー... ... 在東京タイ王国大使館 (2) 在大阪タイ王国総領事館 (3) 在福岡タイ王国総領事館
  relevance date