1. Ordinary Passport holders from certain countries/territories listed below (middle column with purple color) are not required to obtain a visa when entering Thailand for the purpose of tourism and will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 30 days starting from 1 April 2023 onward.
2. Foreigners entering Thailand under the Tourist Visa Exemption scheme must provide proof of adequate finances for the duration of stay in Thailand at the port of entry (i.e. traveler’s cheque or cash equivalent to 10,000 Baht per person or 20,000 Baht per family).
3. Foreigners entering Thailand by any means under the Tourist Visa Exemption scheme are required at the port of entry to have proof of planned travel (confirmed air, train, bus or boat tickets) to leave Thailand within 30 days of the arrival date. Otherwise, a tourist visa must be obtained before entering Thailand.
4. Tourist Visa Exemption scheme only applies to foreigners holding ordinary passports issued for the countries listed below. (middle column with purple color)
2. Countries which have concluded the Agreement on the Visa Exemption with Thailand (Bilateral Agreement)
Ordinary Passport holders from certain countries/territories can enter Thailand without a visa under a bilateral agreement. Such passport holders are permitted to stay not exceeding the periods of stay specified in the following table (middle column with purple color):