... and the Grand Palace, as they will be the venue of the Royal Funeral Rites.
• The Government has asked for the cooperation from the entertainment venues; such as, bars and nightclubs to consider the opening of their business operations during this time. The decision will be made by the individual owners.
• Most of the traditional and cultural events will be taking place as usual, although the celebrations may be changed for appropriateness as a mark of respect, or the events may be dedicated ...
... all stakeholders, particularly local ownership. Nevertheless, since the conflict between elephants and communities has been a long-standing issue, and wild elephants have grown accustomed to foraging on villagers’ farmland, it will naturally take time to change these elephants’ behavior and assist their return to the forest.
Brewing an elixir that works is never easy. Hopefully, the current success of the Bajrasudha Gajanurak Project will inspire many more to quest for their own magic potion ...
On 5 August 2011, Mme Aumaporn Futrakul hosted a luncheon for 17 wives who experienced staying in Thailand during the time when their Japanese husbands were positioned there. On this occasion, Madame proposed the establishment of “Lady Friends of Thailand Fellowship”.
1. During the bilateral meeting between PM Abe and President Putin held on thesidelines of the G20 on 15 November 2015, the two leaders agreed to coordinate to realise a visit to Japan by President Putin at a mutually convenient time for the both side, effectively giving up the idea of realising it within the year 2015, which had been agreed upon between the two leaders in February 2014.
2. There are speculations about PM Abe’s visiting Russia prior to a visit to Japan by President ...
On 14 May 2014, Ambassador Thanatip Upatising officially visited Tochigi Prefecture for the first time. In this occasion, he met and discussed with Mr. Takejiro Baba, Tochigi Vice-Governor. Both sides agreed upon cooperation in tourism and strengthening cooperation in promoting agricultural products.
How to join the seminar
1. Register on the website
2. Live broadcast through Facebook channel
... the people with disability and to make society more inclusive for everyone.
Ambassador Singtong admired Mrs. TANAKA’s wholehearted dedication for taking good care of her child. He stressed that physical limitations could happen to anyone at any time. He also agreed with Mrs. TANAKA that the society’s attitudes towards the people with disabilities must be shifted from being a burden to giving them respects as a part of the community without discrimination. To accept the people with disability ...
... the Summit Plenary Session on 30 November 2015;
- To support developing countries’ efforts in dealing with climate change, Japan will provide approximately 1.3 trillion yen in annual fiscal aid by 2020, from public and private sectors, which is 1.3 times up from the current level.
- Innovative technologies play the key role in dealing with climate change while maintaining economic growth. Such technologies are technology to produce, store, and transport hydrogen as an energy source to realize CO2-free ...