... Ambassador Bunsarn Bunnag welcomed the Minister responsible for Ministry of Industry, Ms.Atchaka Sibunruang, who came to Japan in the occasion to support on the corporation between industrial and local sector of Japan. And also to support the partnership of SMEs. The Minister plans to go to Fukui Prefecture which is known for it's industry in processed agricultural products, electronics and chemicals.
... inclusive economic growth in the region by achieving strong domestic economy.
- Strengthening of rule of law in economic area is an important keyword for quality growth and prosperity.
- Economic integration in the region presents opportunities for SMEs to tap into global market. To this end, Japan is working on measures to improve investment environment and enhancement of resilience to disasters as well as strengthening of finance for SMEs.
- On TPP, it will bring a new economic order to Asia-Pacific ...
... representative office in Tokyo since 2010. With the launch of the ASEAN Community, there will be more business exchanges and activities between Thailand and Japan. So far, competition for Japanese investment in Thailand has increased, especially among local SMEs.
... industry. To achieve these policy goals, the government will continuously review and assess the development.
- On 1) to make Japan a vibrant export nation, Japan will expand various types of exports, for instance, through measures such as support for SMEs to go overseas and enhancement of the contents industry such as TV programmes, films and animations.
- On 2) to make Japan a global hub of world trade and investment, Japan will implement measures to attract more investment and human capital in areas ...
... Japan-ASEAN Summit on 22 November 2015;
- On economic cooperation, to advance industries, Japan will assist industrial human resource development of 40,000 people over the next three years in Asia and also support for the improvement of financing systems for SMEs. Japan will also establish “Japan-ASEAN Women Empowerment Fund” to support small start-ups by women.
- On security cooperation, Japan will seamlessly support ASEAN countries in enhancing their capacity for maritime security and also deepen cooperation ...
... significantly developed recently, thanks to the Association and top initiative of Governor Satake and expressed his hope for further enhancement of the relations, especially in areas such as people-to-people exchanges and cooperation between Thai and Akita SMEs.
... เข้าเยี่ยมคารวะเอกอัครราชทูตสีหศักดิ์ พวงเกตุแก้ว ในโอกาสนี้ ทั้งสองฝ่ายได้หารือกันเกี่ยวกับความร่วมมือในด้าน SMEs ของทั้งสองประเทศ
... Ambassador Sihasak paid a courtesy call on Mr. Shosaku Mori, Chairman of Kansai Economic Federation, in which they agreed to further strengthen economic exchanges between Thailand and the Kansai region, especially in the area of cooperation between SMEs.
ได้ประกาศจัดตั้งศูนย์สนับสนุนนโยบายสำหรับ TPP ภายใน ก.METI เมื่อ 15 ต.ค. 58 เพื่อทำหน้าที่ให้คำปรึกษาและเตรียมความพร้อมสำหรับ SMEs ที่จะไปขยายกิจการใน ตปท. โดยใช้ประโยชน์จาก TPP และได้จัดการประชุมนัดแรกในวันเดียวกัน โดยในระยะต่อจากนี้จะมีการจัดสัมมนาการใช้ประโยชน์จาก ...
On 5 August 2015, H.E. Ambassador Sihasak Phuangketkeow paid a courtesy call on Mr. Yoichi Masuzoe, Governor of Tokyo. They exchanged views on areas such as cooperation in tackling issues unique to large cities, enhancement of activities of SMEs, and people-to-people exchanges. H.E. Ambassador Sihasak also conveyed his best wishes for the success of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games.